Data science & Big data Analytics Practice Exam and Interview Questions
This course at My-Classes provides access to Data science practice exam for candidates to self-assess their interview and exam-readiness against the full course of certification objectives focusing on Big data analytics and data science modeling.
This Data science big data analytics Practice Exam is the most effective way to get ready for data science interview:
- 60 questions simulating live interview exam with 90 minute time limit.
- Rich pool of 110+ questions based on many interviews and authentic course-ware.
- Overview of correct/incorrect answers to help you identify your mistakes.
- Mobile-enabled for smartphones and tablets — study anytime, anywhere.
- Unlimited retakes.
Take this course and measure your readiness for the data science exam at: My-Classes
- The characteristics of Big Data
- The practice of analytics
- The role and required skills of a Data Scientist
- Using basic R commands to analyze data
- Using statistical measures and visualization to understand data
- The theory, process, and analysis of results to evaluate a model
- Data preparation
- Model planning and building
- Communicating results
- Operationalizing a data analytics project
- Hadoop Ecosystems
- SQL OLAP extensions, Windows functions, user defined functions, and aggregates
- K-means clustering
- Association rules
- Linear regression
- Naïve Bayesian classifiers
- Decision trees
- Time Series Analysis
- Text Analytics
- Best practices for operationalizing an analytics project
- Best practices for planning and creating effective data visualizations
Data Science & Bigdata Interview Questions Overview
This Data science interview Questions course is the most effective way to work towards interviews:
Take this course and measure your readiness for the real certification exam or interview: My-Classes