CCA-500 Hadoop Administrator Practice Exam
This course at My-Classes provides access to CCAH (CCA-500) practice exam for candidates to self-assess their exam-readiness against the full course of certification objectives focusing on Apache Hadoop Administration.
This Hadoop Administrator Practice Exam is the most effective way to work towards CCAH:
- 60 questions simulating live Cloudera Certification exam with 90 minute time limit.
- Rich pool of 90+ questions based on many interviews and authentic course-ware.
- Overview of correct/incorrect answers to help you identify your mistakes.
- Mobile-enabled for smartphones and tablets — study anytime, anywhere.
- Unlimited retakes.
Take this course and measure your readiness for the real CCA-500 certification exam at: My-Classes
These are the current exam sections and the percentage of the exam devoted to these topics.
- HDFS (38%)
- MapReduce (10%)
- Hadoop Cluster Planning (12%)
- Hadoop Cluster Installation and Administration (17%)
- Resource Management (6%)
- Monitoring and Logging (12%)
- Ecosystem (5%)
- Describe the function of all Hadoop Daemons
- Describe the normal operation of an Apache Hadoop cluster, both in data storage and in data processing.
- Identify current features of computing systems that motivate a system like Apache Hadoop.
- Classify major goals of HDFS Design
- Given a scenario, identify appropriate use case for HDFS Federation
- Identify components and daemon of an HDFS HA-Quorum cluster
- Analyze the role of HDFS security (Kerberos)
- Describe file read and write paths
- Understand how to deploy MapReduce MapReduce v1 (MRv1)
- Understand how to deploy MapReduce v2 (MRv2 / YARN)
- Understand basic design strategy for MapReduce v2 (MRv2)
- Principal points to consider in choosing the hardware and operating systems to host an Apache Hadoop cluster.
- Analyze the choices in selecting an OS
- Understand kernel tuning and disk swapping
- Given a scenario and workload pattern, identify a hardware configuration appropriate to the scenario
- Cluster sizing: given a scenario and frequency of execution, identify the specifics for the workload, including CPU, memory, storage, disk I/O
- Disk Sizing and Configuration, including JBOD versus RAID, SANs, virtualization, and disk sizing requirements in a cluster
- Network Topologies: understand network usage in Hadoop (for both HDFS and MapReduce) and propose or identify key network design components for a given scenario
- Given a scenario, identify how the cluster will handle disk and machine failures.
- Analyze a logging configuration and logging configuration file format.
- Understand the basics of Hadoop metrics and cluster health monitoring.
- Identify the function and purpose of available tools for cluster monitoring.
- Identify the function and purpose of available tools for managing the Apache Hadoop file system.
- Understand the overall design goals of each of Hadoop schedulers.
- Given a scenario, determine how the FIFO Scheduler allocates cluster resources.
- Given a scenario, determine how the Fair Scheduler allocates cluster resources.
- Given a scenario, determine how the Capacity Scheduler allocates cluster resources.
- Understand the functions and features of Hadoop’s metric collection abilities
- Analyze the NameNode and JobTracker Web UIs
- Interpret a log4j configuration
- Understand how to monitor the Hadoop Daemons
- Identify and monitor CPU usage on master nodes
- Describe how to monitor swap and memory allocation on all nodes
- Identify how to view and manage Hadoop’s log files
- Interpret a log file
- Understand Ecosystem projects and what you need to do to deploy them on a cluster.
Hadoop Administrator Certification Sample Test Overview
This Hadoop Administration Certification Sample Exam Questions is the most effective way to work towards CCA-500 CCAH:
50 questions simulating live Cloudera Certification exam with 90 minute time limit.
Rich pool of 90+ questions based on many interviews and authentic course-ware.
Overview of correct/incorrect answers to help you identify your mistakes.
Mobile-enabled for smartphones and tablets — study anytime, anywhere.
Take this course and measure your readiness for the real certification exam at: My-Classes
CCA-500 Hadoop Administrator Practice Exam Sample Test